Alicia from Hoboken Townery is bringing you this weekend’s events – lots of great things to do in Hoboken if you’re sticking around (although it IS tempting to evacuate for MDW)…
1. Thursday night at Sinatra Park is a free Woody Guthrie Tribute Concert with a number of local and other musicians.
2. Sol Caribe, known for its Latin American fusion is offering SALSA LESSONS on Thursdays. For $15 you get a dance lesson + dinner. Located at 518 Washington Street, it’s a great little break on Thursdays at 8pm…that you should definitely check out. Dancer or not.
3. Tomorrow continues1 Fifty Five and Platform Boutiques’ MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND PACKING PARTY!
Jello shots, snacks. I’m sold.
Make sure you stop by, even if it’s on your way out of town!
4. Friday night at Wicked Wolf is cover band A True Story – true story. http://www.townery.com/events/1047796121
5. Sunday night for those in town who are single and ready to mingle – Hoboken Speed Dating will take place at 3 Forty Grill starting at 6pm. For $40 Women 21 – 35, Men 23 – 38 can go on up to 15 dates in one night! It’s a great way to weed out all the shore man-whores while looking for the perfect match…because they’ll all still be in Squan/Belmar for MDW. But you didn’t hear that from me…
What will you be doing this weekend? Want your events included?
Comment below or tweet me: @hobokengirlblog
…And guess what?? Tomorrow’s Friiiiday 🙂