Some more ideas for madre, in case you’re still gift shopping:
1. Mani/Pedi Gift Certificate: So many nail salons in Hoboken, pick your favorite – and give mom an afternoon of pampering! Check out my comprehensive listing of Nail Salons in Hoboken here.
2. Home Decor: Is mom a decorating feign?Urban Nester’s is a new furniture shop in Hoboken that offers a gorgeous selection of custom-made tables and other beautiful decoratives. Check out the beautiful Italian dinnerware, floral photography, and linen napkins…which is just the tip of the iceberg of goodies in this store. Some really unique and wonderful finds here!
The store does complimentary gift wrapping, shipping, and it delivers! It’s open daily 10 am til 8 pm.
3. Hoboken Goodies and Treats: Carlo’s Bakery is known for their beautiful cakes, and they don’t fall short for Mother’s Day! Here are a few of the beautiful cakes that can be found at this renown Washington Street bakery:
If mom is more of a cannoli girl, I recommend Giorgio’s uptown for some delicious cannolis! Check out my post about these fabulous treats here.
4. Treat Mom to a Hoboken Brunch: There’s nothing better than a brunch in the Boken. There are such a wide variety of places to go for brunch – I have a soft spot for Mikie Squared’s omelettes…but for a more upscale vibe check out the restaurants on the Hudson River, or perhaps the Brass Rail, Elysian, or 10th and Willow.
Here’s a pic of my sangria from ONieals on 4th street. You can’t ever go wrong with mom + brunch!
5. More Creative Hoboken Gift Finds: While perusing the shops on Washington Street recently, I found several cute and unique mom gifts!
6. When in Doubt, Go With a Hoboken Fashion Boutique: There are so many wonderful and unique boutiques in Hoboken, you’re bound to find something mom will like (or get her a gift certificate)! Some of my favorite ideas for mom include:
For more of my boutique shopping ideas for mom, click here.
There are so many places to shop and things to do in Hoboken, you’re bound to find something great!
HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY (tomorrow) to all the wonderful moms out there!