Alicia from Hoboken Townery is bringing you this weekend’s events – and it’s definitely (as always) a great weekend to be in Hoboken!
1. The self-proclaimed “party band” The Wattsons will be playing at the Wicked Wolf on Friday night.
Event details here: http://www.townery.com/events/1047796118
2. Don’t want to wait til Saturday to celebrate Cinco de Mayo? Get started Friday after work with the Cinco de Mayo Happy Hour Pub Crawl. Crawling starts Friday at 5pm at the Hoboken Bar & Grill.
Event details here: http://www.townery.com/events/1047795951
3. Many bars will be celebrating Cinco de Mayo on Saturday, but if you want to meet new people while celebrating Cinco de Mayo AND the Kentucky Derby…then head up to Liberty Bar! The Hoboken Social Sandbox will be holding a gathering starting at 5pm on Saturday.
Event details here: http://www.townery.com/events/1047796115
4. The unofficial start of summer for Hoboken is most definitely the Hoboken Arts & Music Festival, happening this Sunday on Washington Street. This may be my favorite event of the year!! I absolutely love it.
Event details here: http://www.townery.com/events/1047796041
5. And how much do you know about the Real Housewives of New Jersey? Hopefully you’ve been watching religiously like me on Sunday nights. So of course, it’d be only natural to put this knowledge to good use…and for a good cause!Head over to the Village Pourhouse next Wednesday, May 8th for the Real Housewives of New Jersey Trivia fundraiser.
The best part? It’s hosted by Albie Manzo & Loren Raye (of Elvis Duran and the Z100 Morning Show) who are hoping to raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Man & Woman of the Year campaign!
Event details here: http://www.townery.com/events/1047796111
What will you be doing this weekend? Want your events included?
…And guess what?? Tomorrow’s the best day of the week!