Alicia from Hoboken Townery is bringing you this weekend’s events – lots of great things to do in Hoboken if you’re sticking around (that involve or don’t involve some cocktails…your choice!)
1. The New Jersey Young Professionals is hosting its Spring Fling Friday night from 8-10pm, at Room 84. http://www.townery.com/events/1047795949
2. Saturday at Pier A is the Hoboken Green Fair from 11am – 5pm: The Green Fair is intended to introduce sustainable lifestyle choices to the community, raise awareness regarding environmental concerns, and demonstrate how consumers can reduce their impact on the earth.
The fair will feature live music and organic food vendors. So excited about it! http://www.townery.com/events/1047795667
3. The Digable Arts Festival is Hoboken’s only two day independent art festival taking place at the Monroe Center for the Arts this Saturday and Sunday. http://www.townery.com/events/1047795547
4. Starting Monday is the Seinfeld Trivia Tournament, taking place at Marty O’Brien’s at 8pm. It’s a four week long tournament to show who really knows their Seinfeld! http://www.townery.com/events/1047796068
5. Get your hair mousse ready and throw on those zubaz pants! Liberty Humane Society and Trivia, A.D. are taking you back to the 90′s with a “Saved by the Bell” Trivia Fundraiser! Join Liberty Humane supporters on Wednesday, April 25th at 8pm for five rounds of trivia covering the best episodes of “Saved by the Bell” – the high school years. The event will be held at Marty O’Brien’s Social Club located at 94 Bloomfield Street. Prizes will be given to the first, second and third place teams so be sure to brush up on your Bayside knowledge for a chance to win! Throughout the night, participants can also enjoy $3 Coors Lights and Yuenglings and $5 glasses of house wine.
Log-on to the Liberty Humane website (www.libertyhumane.org) to purchase your $10 admission. If you’d like to play on a team, then please purchase your team members’ tickets in one transaction so that your team can be seated together.
What will you be doing this weekend? Want your events included?
Comment below or tweet me: @hobokengirlblog
…And guess what?? Tomorrow’s Friiiiday