You all know I love Pinterest. And March Madness. Normally I am somewhat of a girly girl, but with the Final Four coming up this weekend, it’s time to get serious. So what better way than to host a March Madness party using Pinterest as my all-knowing guru and guide?
(Disclaimer: if you are wondering what March Madness is, please remove the rock that you’re living under and get yourself a computer! Lehigh v. Duke upset anyone!?)
I digress. Anyway, if I were to have a March Madness Party, hypothetically, there would be a variety of things there, such as:
1. Basketball Cake – I’d never be able to make it but it’s awesome.
2. Basketball Chocolates – technically this was made for a groom’s cake, but I think it’s totally NOT over the top for a March Madness party.
3. Adorbs Hostess of March Madness Table Layout
This website has adorable ideas for making it a basketball-centric evening!
4. Basketball Cake Pops – I know it’s just promoting more sweets, but it’s so cute. And delish.
5. Basketball Cupcakes – More sugar. More rockin’ it as a hostess.
6. Basketball Sugar Cookies – Last sugar high, I promise.
This is linked through pinterest- but click through the picture from the link to get to the actual site.
7. Basketball Nails – if you want to deck yourself in basketball gear but don’t have time to buy a jersey or read up on who is actually in this tournament. Paint your nails!
The Dating Divas said it right- what better way to impress your significant, basketball-loving other than with a little March Madness date night? Tuck some pretend basketball tickets (with a little note about watching the game together), make some fun bets, and see if you get lucky!
Have some other ideas for basketball-oriented craftiness?
How are you watching the games – perhaps in Hoboken (or totally not interested at all)?
Tweet me – I wanna hear!