Hoboken Townery is bringing you some fun events for the weekend – from makeup application to happy hour to poetry to cover bands, it’s all here in Hoboken!
1. Thursday night out with Girls Night Out: Day to Night Makeup for Young Professionals at Dina’s Kiss and Make-up. This sounds awesome. Check it out here: http://www.townery.com/events/1047795863
2. Hoboken Social Sandbox is having a Happy Hour this weekend at Trinity. This event is targeted to people who have moved into the area in the last two years, but is open to all members.
Food and drink specials are:
- $3 all draft beers
- $3 Coors Light bottles
- $5 House wines (pinot grigio, chardonnay, cabernet and merlot)
- $5 Cosmopolitans and Appletinis
- $4 well drinks (vodka, gin, rum and tequila)
- $5 bar menu items/apps (chicken fingers, wings, bar pie, mozz sticks)
3. The Bobby Lynch Band is playing at Whiskey Bar Friday Night as well. Supposedly an awesome cover band! Check out the even here: www.townery.com/events/1047795873
4. The Nerds is another great cover band playing at Willie McBrides on Saturday night. Willie McBrides is also where I watched March Madness recently…more on that later. Here’s the event: http://www.townery.com/events/1047795874
5. The Theater Company of Hoboken presents on the first Sunday of each month their Spoken Word Series. Each event features a headline reader (see website for details) followed by an open microphone. All are welcome for this reading series of poets and writers! Event here: