Roses are red…violets are blue…. (you fill in the blanks).
While some people detest Valentine’s Day for being “Single Awareness Day” or the day that you have to (perhaps begrudgingly) buy Hallmark cards and chocolates for your significant other to stave off a blowout…I like to view Valentine’s Day as a day to indulge, regardless of relationship status.
I recently wrote a post for TheBoken.com on Valentine’s Day ideas found on our very own Washington Street. I thought I would talk about even more fun ways to indulge on Valentine’s Day (and every day) in Hoboken.
1. Treat yourself to some chocolate covered strawberries from Carlo’s Bakery:
2. Draw yourself a nice bath with fun soap rose petals from YES I DO!
If my railroad apartment had a tub, I would totally take advantage of this…
3. Add some red to your day:
Washed out red skinnies from Iconic Fashion Lounge
Black roped bracelet with some red beading from Townhouse
4. Completely out of date ideas for your significant other? Snag this pack of cards to line up your next 52:
5. Send a twitter-obsessed Valentine (or friend) this card from someecards.com (don’t worry, I already did):
Speaking of Twitter, you can follow me @Hobokengirlblog.
Needless to say, indulge yourself today!
To see more of my Hoboken Valentine’s Day ideas, check out my article on TheBoken.