Even though Hoboken is only about a square mile large, there is lots to do. So I’ve attempted to put together a bucket list (I adapted mine; it’s rather girly, don’t judge). Make sure you check out some of these hot (or hidden gem) spots!
1. Wine Tasting – Bin 14 Wine Bar
3. Tuesday Martini Night @ The Madison
4. Trivia Night @ Wicked Wolf
5. Garden Center for Indoor/Outdoor Plants- 14th St
6. Drive thru Liquor store: Hoboken Beer & Soda Outlet
7. Work out – joined Planet Fitness! (Only $10 a month). More on that later.
9. Spot the Manzo brothers at 1 Republik
10. Take a limo ride anywhere in Hoboken to Willie McBrides. A sports bar mixed with cover bands and some dancin. There’s a cover, but depending on the night, it’s semi-worth it.
13. Get ma hair did: Salon Caru (apparently it’s amaaazing).
15. Delicious Happy Hour Cocktails: Clinton Social
17. Lobsta Dinner- Court St
18. Margaritas- East LA
19. Gourmet Food Store Deliciousness- Garden of Eden
20. Crumbs – Yes, it’s a chain, but it’s oh soo good. Cupcakes = to die for.
21. Order a Greed Salad (large) from It’s Greek to Me – will last you two days! So delish. A chain, but still awesome.
22. Fresh Mozzarell – Lisa’s Italian Deli
23. Shoes- Via Mode
24. French Restaurant, great wine and yummy menu- Elysian Café
25. Get designer duds: Midtown Authentic – a fabulous selection of high end consigned designer clothing & accessories
27. Watch a Band at Maxwells
28. Go to an Acoustic night at Onieal’s
29. Watch Fireworks on the waterfront for July 4th
30. Go to St Ann’s Festival near 7th and Adams – delicious food!
31. Go to the famous Cake Boss (I’ve never watched the show and never gone, I probably should!)
32. BYOB at Margheritas, delicious Italian food. Grimaldi’s is also fabulous for Italian food.
33. Lay out at Pier A in the Summer.
34. Take a walk around the Waterfront, snap some pictures with NYC in the background.
35. Tour de Frozen Yogurt. All you need to do is walk down Washington Street. You’ll find it.
36. Do the Hoboken Mangia Tour if you’re feeling reallllly touristy.
37. Get a spray tan at Solares
38. Tour the bars of Washington Street (too many to list!)
39. Sip some cocktails and view the NYC skyline from the W Hotel.
Anything you’d add? This is an ever-evolving list! Pardon its girliness.